Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IAFRANCO

Help ! KINETIX 6000

8 posts in this topic

I´ve a problem with a kinetix 6000 drive, it has a E75 error. Can you help me with this error? what can i do? i have to replace the drive or the motor? thanks for all

Is this a new application. Has the shunt module faulted? The error is drive over voltage fault. I have only seen this once and had to replace the shunt module on the drive rack.

the problem is that i don´t have shunt module only the drives...

Then investigate the use of a shunt module. This usually occurs on a vertical axis or one with high inertia being stopped in a short time.

Any luck resolving this? I have the same issue. I have 5 axis, the first IAM module displays a 4 and the other other AM display an E75. This is a new system, I have a LIM powering the drives and no shunt module. All the servos are not coupled to the machine, they are sitting in front of me on my bench. I have started up several of the K6K systems and never saw this fault before. The manual, AB knowledgebase etc do not seem to be very helpful with regards to this either. Cheers!

Anyone ever come up with a solution? I have started 100 Kinetix systems and have this exact same issue. First drive (of 3) goes to 4. Other 2 E75 error.

Here's what I found. Just for reference this was the initial commissioning of the machine. 1) We are using the 460V Kinetix connected right to plant power. No isolation transformer. The jumper in the IAM was in the default "grounded" position. I moved to "ungrounded". 2) The above didn't fix the problem. So I searched for any loose grounds in the machine and i found not only loose grounds but everything was loose on the wiring on the power filter. The stak-ons were the wrong size for the wire, bad crimps on the stak-ons and loose nuts on the studs on the of the electrical connections on the filter!?!?! I replaced all the stak-ons with the correct size. I tightened all the connections. Now it works perfectly. Edited by James Fillmore