Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
donny

E1101 Fimware upgrade

3 posts in this topic

Hi All Would like to upgrade firmware on E1101 from V1.2 to V1.5. Where I can download it from please. Looked in Beijer Electonics & E-teminals site but no results. Further is there any advantage or gan by upgrading f/w ? I use E-Designe V7.52 GX-Developer 8.45 Many thanks in advance. donny

The firmware image should be on the CD with E-Designer 7.52 so that you can upgrade it. I would recommend to upgrade the firmware since it fixes several bugs (I'm not sure exactly what bugs are fixed, but according to Beijer it's recommended to upgrade the firmware if possible). EDIT: If you don't have the CD here's a link for the newest image: http://www.beijer.no/web/web_aut_no.nsf/docsbycodename/filearchive?OpenDocument&mylink=/web/BExFilePileAUT.nsf/fm.be.searchframe?Openform&Lang=NO&DocID=30F267CD90932C96C12576EE0035E2E5 Edited by kaare_t
1 person likes this

Hi Kaare_t Thanks for the instant reply. Have upgraded f/w via RJ45 from CD although I was not sure. E1000_Image_loader_B174_V1.50 Application 11_384kB with SW-2 on as per instrution. It went in a flash and upgaded to V1.50. I used your link & upgraded to V1.52 & downloaded hmi program as upgrade erased the program & everything seems to be ok. By the way the base of the E1101 is 104T & it shows during power up on display. Many thanks & have a good w/e. Regards donny