Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
plcdp

Configuring CC-Link q-series

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I am trying to configure CC-Link with a Q02HCPU using GX Works2 and Melsoft Navigator. I have a QJ61BT11N Master Station. I am trying to use 3 remote stations that I currently use with a FX series. (trying to keep parts standard if possible). The remote input station I use is AJ65BTB1-16D, the output station is AJ65SBTB1-16T, and I also have a temp input station, a AJ65BT-68TD. These stations are not available in the module selection of the Melsoft Navigator, and I have tried to configure with GX Works2 with no luck, I downloaded the example in the downloads section and still have a CPU error. Link Parameter error. Anybody have any ideas on something I might be able to try??? Thanks in advance, plcdp

You cannot configure the network from the Navigator. You will have to do this from GX2. You are getting a Link parameter error which means you probably have the wrong start I/O adress for your QJ61BT11 card or have an undefined melsecnet card in your system. the best thing would be to send a screen capture of your settings and a description of system. Base, Power, CPU modules etc.. Edited by Gambit

Hello, I just got it....had the wrong start I/O address like you said. Think I stared at it too long last week and got tunnel vision. Thanks very much, plcdp