Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mayrosegreg

New to mitsubishi help please

5 posts in this topic

I would like a resouce to show instructions for GX Developer. I am new and have worked with RSlogix in the past. Thanks for any help. Greg

What PLC family are tou looking at? FX or Q, there are some differences in the instruction sets. Have you checked out www.meau.com Go to the download section there are plenty of manuals that give example of the instructions. I don't know of a comparison list between RSLogix and GX Developer. Which by the way you should look at GX-Works2 as the programming package. Bring in your local Mitsubishi distributor for advice. I'm sure they would love an audience with a Rockwell user. Edited by bobtalbot

http://www.meau.com/Files/JY992D48301-J.PDF

Actually that manual is for the old FX products. JY992D88101 is for the newer ones, and JY997D16601 is for the FX3 series. Everything you need to know about any command is covered in those manuals. You cannot view the instruction list format of code in GX Works2. But I would say that GX Works2 would be a better software for you to learn than GX Developer. I know MEAU also offers training in the US and Canada for PLC programming.