Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
michaelw

Analog Ramp generator CJ1W-DA041

3 posts in this topic

Hi I´m looking for a adjustable ramp generator for analog values for a CJ1W-DA041 Tried already with incrementing a DM and comparing to the set value but is there another way to solve this ?? like other controllers have a RAMP function . Thanks in advance for your help

You are kinda on the right track..... Also i am assuming that you want a linear ramp. Three schools of thought here..... Might i suggest instead of using the ++ (increment function) that you use a simple add function....ie [+ D0 D1 D0] where D1 contains the variable to add.....this method will achieve variable ramp/gradient over the same time base.... Alternatively...use the ++ function such as [++ D0] and have the timer firing the ramp to be variable...this method provides smoother control at the cost of a variable time base. You could use the TIM, TIMH, TMHH insctruciotn depending on the accuracy of the timer required. Alternatively you could combine the two as shown below.... Method number three... program the following equation.................... Use the following equation. Output = Output * Fraction + FinalOutputLimit * ( 1 - Fraction ) Fraction = ElapsedTime / TotalRampTime

Hey , that was a quick answer. Thanks very much for your help. The program exapmple you posted really makes sence Thanks again Mike