Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phenesc

Mitsubishi Integrators in KY

4 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anybody could recommend some good Mitsubishi integrators in KY. We are currently looking at putting in a 180 million dollar expansion and with our existing plant being rockewell, have a deficit in mitsubishi knowledge. The equipment will more than likely be delivered from Japan and installed in the US. I was looking for an outfit that could support checkout, install and provide integration into plant systems. I have put my feelers out but the breadth of experience seems a little low in the KY (lexington) area. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I know the experience should be around because of the Honda plant in IN. Regards, Craig

http://www.meau.com/eprise/main/sites/public/About_Us/-Distributor_Locator/-System_Integrator_Results?StateSystemIntegrators=KENTUCKY?=Find This is from Mitsubishi's website. If they are listed here, They should be well trained with Mitsubishi equipment.

The regional Sales rep from MEAU suggested I talk with the folks at Air Hydro Power for our Mitsubishi needs when I talked to him about 2 weeks ago. So far, I haven't done anything more than setup credit, order 2 cables for our PLCs, and get a quote on the analog cards I need for my next project. I'll bet you'll get some suggestions if you call Mitsubishi's regional office and ask. Greg

I understand your desire to find a regional company that could perform the work in complex. And at the same time I recommend don't do it and go by another way. That is, hire a decent engineering company, which will split the work and, in turn, will attract to perform work by separate companies, which can be charged on: - PLC&HMI selection and programming; - Order to create a electrical part of the project; - Manufacture of electrical cabinets; - Tailoring projects to the object; - Commissioning. This division of labor provides better results and shorter time of commissioning. Good luck &