Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivel

difference between mitsubishi FX1 & FX1s

4 posts in this topic

Dear all, hi to all PLC experts! I am trying to connect to proface HMI with my mitsubishi FX1s PLC but always failed to connect. the HMI manual does not include the FX1s model in the allowable PLC to be connected. only the FX1 model. i just want to know if these two models are in different or the same family model? regards, Ivel

Yes, I can connect to this PLC using IA OPC server. but i used the cable provided by vendor. In my PLC-HMI connection, I just created my own cable by following serial 422 config of these devices. I just find out that the cable (from vendor) has a circuit board inside. I think I need this type of cable in HMI-PLC connection.

In addition to my problem, it seems like i dont know how to connect PLC vendor cable to proface HMI because it uses DTR/DSR but proface has none. here is the pin config of PLC and HMI: 1.) PLC - Rx, Tx, Gnd, DTR, DSR 2.) HMI has no DTR & DSR in its cable config. as shown in attachment. is it possible to connect PLC ports' DTR/DSR into Proface HMI ports' CTS/RTS?