Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
python01

Servo tuning info needed.

3 posts in this topic

I am running system where one of the servo motors is making noise and I am suspecting that the servo might need to be tuned. I have never done it before so I would appreciate getting info on the actual tuning or info about resources on the web. I am using A1SD75M position controller and it is set to auto tuning currently but I am not sure that it actually works. Thanks.

Hello python01 If driving the load via belt you should check the tension of it. Otherwise check tunning mode . If Auto tunning set (1:Normal), then you should set the response level lower. Software Package SW0D5-AD75P-E BR tessver

Hi python If your problem not solve yet. When the machine stiffness is low, vibration or noise may be generated due to the distorted axis(for example belt that not enough tight or gear with lot backlash), hence you can 1-set the higher Machine rigidity. 2-Also you can suppress the resonance with notch filter parameter. 3- you can use auto/Manual tuning by drive 4-Set Speed loop gain parameter=VG2 when vibration occurs on machines of low rigidity or large backlash. Alireza