Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mayer

Problems with SRAM card

2 posts in this topic

Hi! I'm having troubles with a application I'm working with. I have done a test station that is 99% working at the moment. The CPU used is a Q03UDE with a extra Q2MEM SRAM card. With this card I'm using Z-Registers to do data exchange with a OPC-Server. My problem is that the Q03UDE is full at the moment. The number of steps is maxed out so I have to change CPU. When I change to a Q06U and define the memory card as in the Q03 Project, all setups differ. I can't choose to latch the extra file registers. I have several different boxes and options that are greyed out even if I have the same memory card defined. I've started the test station with the Q06 but things are acting wierd, I get false values in my ZR and my sequences act strange, so stuff isnt working at all. Why is things different with my new Q06 then my Q03UDE? The settings I have entered for memory card is the same but I don't have the same setting options on "PLC System", "PLC File" and "Device". Any ideas? Hope I've explained so that you understand my problems! // Jonatan

In your post you say you have changed to a Q06U CPU are you sure it isnt a Q06HCPU? Ónly then are my extended latch setting greyed out!! In my GX Dev v8.85 the setting for the Q03UDE CPU and Q06UD CPU are the same. (you have to "END" the parameter settings once after setting the file for extended fileregisters before you can latch them) Edited by Gambit