Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tommu56

wincc custom buttons

5 posts in this topic

I need some buttons that look like arrows left and right and clockwise and counterclockwise. The drawing function just doesn't work for me in the program to draw them let alone make the "symbol" I made preform a function (set bit) I was thinking some thing like this bit map also how do you edit titles? tom winccarrrows.bmp Edited by tommu56

It is for HMI or pc? multi panel, tp, basic panel? need more detail for help you...

Thanks for the reply It is for a TP177B going to a S7-200/216 plc writing to the V memory area. I got it imported as a bit map but am having trouble resizing it for the screen. Then I thought about putting an invisible button underneath it some how. But I am open to suggestions It is my first try at these touch screens. tom

Create normal push button, select graphic and browse for bmp or jpg file. See picture for detail. I also send you the project I created for example. HMI.zip Edited by slcman

Thanks I'l look at it today. Now I see how to do the button now but how do you size the bit map to fit in it. I draw them in cadd so I can change the scaling there for them there but it just shows up as a dot in the button with no symbol when put it on screen. I will attach project tom asti333.zip Edited by tommu56