Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
waynes

MELSEC 64 bit support

4 posts in this topic

Hello all! Long time.... Do any of you guys know where I can get the 64bit USB drivers for the Mits Q series? I have recently bought a new notebook after blowing up my previous one. (Yeah, 380VAC white phase cannot be used as earth!) I have tried googling for a while today and have come up with nothing fruitfull, yet. Pointers?

None of Mitsubishi's software is approved for 64-bit operating systems. No word either on when that might change.

Hey Crossbow! Thanks for the replay mate! Do you know some people we could apply some pressure on to get this done? I'm going to try from this side... Maybe someday.... argh - its so frustrating! In the mean time I'll continue to use Windows XP compatibility mode in Windows 7. Later!

I know some tech support guys, not the developers. Software development is done in Japan, not here in the US. So they're at the mercy of what Japan sends them. It took months to get Windows Vista support, so I would expect Windows 7 is not far off. But none of the titles are certified for any 64-bit OS right now, and no idea when they might be. Good thing there is compatibility mode.