Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muhammad Daniyal

RSView32 Active X Control

4 posts in this topic

I have a project that was designed in RSView32 v7.5, and i am open this project in v7.40 some of the graphics screens does not open due to older version of Active X Control, and display a msg for install the newer version of Active X control. i have been try to install new version of Active X but the msg still displyed every time when i open the graphic screen. kindly suggest me which version should i install on my pc however i could open the graphic screens. or any other settings will be required for this issue.

Active X controls are not "portable" with the project. They are installed on the PC the project is running on. Which Active X are you trying to use?

i am trying to Open the screen "Activity Log" and "Alarm Log" ActiveX, those graphics screen should opened but the ActiveX Control area does not show any thing and still blank. however before open the ghraphic screen the error msg should display " Unable to load ActiveX Control for display <graphics screen>. cause: RSView Log Viewer : Newer Version of ActivX Control required". do u have any idea which activeX control should i install.