Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ion

Convert PV600 DF1 to DH-485

3 posts in this topic

Hello, How can I convert a DF1 port PanelViwe600 (2711-T6C16L1X) to DH-485? I'm trying to use the application of the PanelView Terminal Firmware File Transfer Utility, but I need the firmware for the PV600 with DH-485 and I've had no luck to find it can someone put me in the right direction? Thanks

On the Download/Upload File window 'Transfer Type' should normally have these options; - DF1 Point-to-Point -- Internal COMx - RSLinx Network - Remote I/O Passthrough - Memory Card (Download File) If this is not the case check Workstation Setup under File menu. NOTE: Additionally, there must be at least one driver configured within RSLinx Classic before PanelBuilder32 will register the 'RSLinx Network' under the Transfer button. (If you have just installed RSLinx Classic, the above text applies.) undefined The Automatically use RSLinx if available must be checked, otherwise only 'DF1 Point-to-Point' and 'Memory Card' selections will be available. Edited by Rupee

Ion, I've attached the needed firmware for you to this post (normally the firmware is inside the PB32 installation CD) - PV600 touch DH485 Just be aware the Comm. and Printer ports will swap after a conversion ! Hope this helps, - fuzzy logic c61tdh4.zip