Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
e_moels

C200HG CPU43

5 posts in this topic

Dear All, Help me please... After edit Program C200HG, and power PLC on again. PLC Program back again to orignal program. PLC Spesification : C200HG CPU43 with Memory cassette C200HW-ME08K Thanks

The program in the cassette is automatically transferred at power on so any changes you made are lost. You will need to have the memory cassette dipswitch set to write enabled and turn on a SR bit to transfer the new program to the cassette. I suggest you download the following manual and read through section 2-4. W303-E1-08 C200HX/C200HG/C200HE Operation manual If you have any questions after reading this feel free to ask them!

Oke. I will set the memory cassette dipswitch to write enabled, but I am not undesthand about : "Use a host computer running SSS or a Programming Console to turn ON SR 27002 (the Compare UM to Cassette Bit). The data will be compared between the PC and the Memory Cassette. SR 27002 will be turned OFF automatically after the data comparison has been ompleted." I use to make a ladder to transfer program ? I don't know to add SR bit to transfer the new program. May be, can you attach a sample program ? I Have a CX-Programmer V.6.0 Thanks Edited by e_moels

I understand you want to modify the existing running program of the PLC. Step 1 would be to prevent the program being copied from the cassette to the CPU every time power is turned on. To do this turn CPU dipswitch no. 2 to OFF position. Now you can safely power cycle the CPU during your modification proccess without the changes being lost. Step 2 Now you can edit the CPU program with CX-Programmer until you are finished and want the new program to be stored on the memory cassette Step 3 In CX-Programmer, open the watchlist. (ALT+3) Insert a boolean with address 270.00 Step 4 Go online with the PLC and right click on 270.00 in the watch list. Select Set > On. Contents of the CPU are now transferred to the memory card. When completed the bit will turn off automatically. To use the comparison function, enter bit 270.02 and 270.03 in the watch list. Turn on 270.02 and now watch the status of 270.03. If 270.03 = OFF contents are identical. if ON contents differ. See manual page 36 (Pdf page 50) for an overview of the SR270 bit functions. When all done turn CPU dipswitch 2 ON again to enable auto trasfer of cassette contents to CPU on power ON. Hope this helps!

Thanks to All information, Now I can changes and transfer to EEPROM.