Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lars Richter

Field Service tech for hire.

3 posts in this topic

Field Service tech for hire. Service & programming your PLC, HMI by Tech/Engineer, ready to go 24/7. National and International. If you finally got tired of fooling with it, or need a new system, give me a Text/Call 336-253-0903 or E-mail: LarsR@northstate.net Cheap and fast reliable Service and Programming of PLC, HMI, Frequency inverter/frequency driver by local Tech/Engineer. 18 years of Industrial controls experience: Automation direct-EZ-Automation-Omron-AB Allen Bradley-Gould-Modicon-Siemens-Toshiba-Texas Instrument-Indramac-Yaskawa-Red Lion-Sanyo-Idec-Honeywell-Schneider Electronic-Hitachi-Telemecanique.

Hi, I might need your service, how much an hour? I'm located in the East coast.

Just an FYI for you, putting your real email address in a public forum is a sure way to take the amount of spam and multiply it by 8000x. The hackers and spammers have programs which read websites and pull all email addresses and add them to their databases. Strongly recommend adding something to it to make it not valid (and tell people to remove it) or just tell them to send you a private message. Something like myname[sPAM]@internet.org. Or write it out, like myname AT internet.org.