Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Max Hagen

logicmaster "some files from the PLC are not compatible with this version"

2 posts in this topic

hello to all I tried downloading from a PLC 9030 but this message appeared "Load aborted; PLC contains files which are not compatible with this release" I am using Logicmaster 9:05 The software that is in the CLP was done in logicmaster, not in versapro. Communication is OK, because I could put the cpu in stop and run. If someone has a help, thank you very much ... Excuse my poor English .... Max Hotta Edited by Max Hagen

Try to upload just the hardware configuration, does this work? If the program was originally loaded with a version older than about LM 3.0 you may need to run it through an intermediate version first, like LogicMaster 4.0 or 5.0, I do not recall details on this but there was a change somewhere in that range of versions. A side note here: In the past I have been able to upload this type of project with Proficy ME, by getting first the Logic then the config. This was an earlier version of Proficy ME (Cimplicity ME 3.5) but it "should" still work. Of course you would be much better off using Proficy too. You could test this with the demo version, which you can get from your GE Fanuc supplier. Edited by RussB