Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mfuglsang

quick help with DA041 please

3 posts in this topic

Hi. I am very new in programming omron. I have been programming most in Siemens. I have a problem with a DA041 analog output module. It is placed on a CJ1M. My problem is that i can't find anywhere how to write to my output. I have created following in my ladder using a Always on flag: SET D20200 TO #F -> 4 OUTPUT SET D20201 TO #55 -> (0-10V) SET CH2020 TO #F And in my IO-table i can now see the following under the DA041: Output enabled, 0-10V and conversion begun. So i believe that is as it should be okay. But i can't figgure how to write to my output. I believe that i need to move 0-4000 (0 - FA0 HEX), and that i need to write to CH2021 or something like that. But how do i know if it is CH2021 or CHxxxx?? I can't find anywhere described what CH i need to write to. Also i am not sure what the MACH on the DA041 need to be. I have The CPU, a Controller-link module, a Ethernet module, the DA041, a ID211, a OC212. In the mensioned order.. Can anybody help me? The problem is that it has to run before mondayh morning, so some quick helb would make me very very happy.. :o) PS. Sorry for my bad english - hope that you can understand what i am writing :o) Regards Morten

Can you post a copy of your IO Table? From the address's you have quoted above, it sounds like the DA041 has a MACH no of 2? This MACH no dictates the memory areas you need to configure to write to the module, to enable the output to output data. If your MACH no is 2, then ch 1=2021, 2=2022 and so on. 2020 is the setup word, that enables conversion to happen for the particular channels that you have enabled. From the values you have mentioned, most of it looks correct. When you are looking at the IO table with CX-Programmer, you can also see what the memory address's allocated are (see attached, note that this uses MACH 0.) Edited by lostcontrol

Thank you very much. My problem was that i thought that i should write my output value to somekind of Dxxxx. But from your attached picture i could see that i should write to CIO2021. And then it was working.. So thanks for quick help.