Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tamerPLC

GX_IEC_upload

6 posts in this topic

Dears, first of all, thanks a lot for supporting which we received here. I have a problem I don't know it's a problem or it's default in GX-IEC I finished my project with GX-IEC in ladder format. my program include FB. after I download program to plc it's ok .but the problem is when I upload the program from plc it appeared in STL format. I try so many time it's same. I open a new project and make upload .I didn't found any FB in ladder. but when i use GX-DEV for uploading. the program appear in ladder. - how can i upload the program already done by GX-IEC in the same format??? Thanks alot

Check your project transfer setup. You have to active Download source information (symbolic). Then IEC will then also send the project ascii file into the CPU. Edited by Gambit

Thanks alot Gambit when i tery to open tarnsfer setuop i can't reach to download source as appeare in the print screen photo. i use GX-IEC ver 7.01 I don't know what's the problem and how can i upload program in same formate which i downloaded it?? thanks again for your time.

Which CPU type are you using??

It's not possible for this CPU type. It doens't have enough memory.