Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tamerPLC

Error code 431E

7 posts in this topic

Dears, i try so many time to download the progran it give me eeror code (431E).i don't know what's meand. i check the program and made rebuilde for the project it's ok without any error. i use GX-IEC software & cpu FX2N64MR Thanks Edited by tamerPLC

Do you get the error after downloading (and setting the PLC to run), or do you get it while downloading the project? In any case, where do you receive this error code (where can you read the error code)?

the error appear during downloding.after that the downloading stop. also when i tray to run the simulation it give me the same error amd stop simulation. what;s meaning by error 431E

Could you take a screen-shot of the error code (and the error code "box")? Also, which version of GX IEC do you use?

THIS IS THE SCREEN SHOT OF THE ERROR The Software Version GX-IEC Ver.7.00 Edited by tamerPLC

Not exactly sure what the problem could be, but you don't have any programs (tasks/POUs) running - no wonder you can compile/rebuild the project without errors. You can see the little red star to the left of the name of the POU. Try to assign the POU to a task, so that when you compile you will get a code that can run on the PLC or simulator. You could also try to create a completely new project (and select "Ladder Mode"). This will generate a new project with default parameters and a POU which is assigned so that you can test the project on a PLC or the simulator.

I've looked through some old cases at work, and it seems like the error you are getting has something to do with the parameter setup in GX IEC (PLC Parameter), and possibly also the GX IEC version you are using. I can't find out exactly where you've got a problem, but I would start by setting all the PLC Parameter to default, and then change them one by one and see when the error occurs. When you find out what causes the problem you could try to use a different parameter, or make a workaround. Another alternative would be to update to the latest version of GX IEC (contact your Mitsu sales rep.), and I would guess that the problem is fixed.