Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vgr

Omron instruction detailed help

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! Sorry for the newbie question, I have worked with Siemens, A/B and Telemecanique so far, but just started using a Omron PLC and I am stuck at the very beginning: finding right documentation. I have CX Programmers online help (chm) and some pdf manuals, but all of them seem to lack full instruction help. Is there a place where I could find this, or some examples for each instruction? For example, the PID block instruction help contains three parameters, S (Input word), C (First parameter word) and D (Output word). Where can I find the meaning of all parameters in the C array? I believe that this is an easy one, but due to my lack of knowledge and proper documentation I have to resort to "trial-and-error" all the time, and it's really tedious. Thanks in advance! Ooops.. never mind, I just found it here: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=374.

Good you found it. Lots of info iun the download section. If you need more just ask. Ask your Omron distributor for a copy of the Omron Digital Technical Library - I guess they have it where you are. All manuals on it for a start. Edited by BobB

The Help in the latest CX-Programmer is MUCH better. Update! Pp

My best teacher of Omron instruction set in the built in Simulator. Best Regards ___________