Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nguyenthanhcanh

CPS for CVM1

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I want to add a CVM1 to the controller link network but in CX-Intergrator I cannot find any CPS for CVM1. So please help me how to config controller link network for CVM1. Thanks

You cannot directly add a CV to the network diagram in CX Integrator, but when you use the Datalink tool to create your datalinks, you can add a node as a CS, CJ, CV, CQM1H, C200HX, etc. If you upload the network, you will get an icon for the device, but you cannot edit any parametes. See the CQM1H on CLK below. Edited by PMCR

If I have a CJ1M connected to some CVM1 and CS1H via Controller Link (Network #2). Host computer connect to CJ1M (as gateway) via Ethernet (Network #1). I know that I can use CX-P connect to CS1H pass through CJ1M with FinsGateway. But I'm not sure possible to connect to CVM1 pass through CJ1M? Please help me to make clear this.

You should be able to access the CV just like a CS or CJ. The CV has almost all the same FINS Routing capabilities that the CS / CJ PLCs have. The full FINS implementation originated on the CV processors. The CV must have a relay routing table to know how to gateway back to Ethernet, just like any CS or CJ would.

Thanks