Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gnex

Controllogix- Satorius LoadCell in DeviceNet

4 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, Need your help! I had a project using Controllogix so far all I/O is functioning well except this Satorius Loadcell in Devicenet.. Can anybody give help.. I already download the EDS file but still I cannot get thru it. The Satorius Loadcell Model is: PR5220

What do you mean by "not functioning" ? Is there an error in the I/O connection status from the DeviceNet scanner ? Post a link to the EDS file and describe how it's supposed to work.

As Ken says it would be helpful to have more info. First descirbe what the lights are doing on the scanner, and what the numeric display is indicating. Also if there is any indication on the Satorius then lets hear what you see there. What node number is the Satorius set up as? what else is on the device net link. It might be useful to post your device net configuration as well. Russell

Ken, meaning cannot be detected.. the DeviceNet Pilot light is already blinking green in the PR5410 LoadCell Transmitter, I set the Node address to 2 and the other is 3, the baudrate is 500kbps.. all other devices is functioning ok..