Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
richardb

PLC2 to PDF

5 posts in this topic

guys, I have a PLC2 program that i need to have printed into a pdf file. We had a vendor change it a few years ago, but either failed to get a printout or have since lost it. I don't know what software was used. The list of files are such: gld.001 gld.ADR gld.CFG gld.DSC gld.LAD gld.PRF gld.RPD gld.RPI gld.SYM gld.XRF gld.XRI any help is appreciated. Rich

I will be glad to help send me a email with your contact info and attach the files you have and I will generate a print out in PDF or convert to excel as long as no Proprietary license are not infringed on. Also, is this for an upgrade or to troubleshoot a running plc2 ? In other words, be more specific on this forum. There are a lot of people that will help you here, But keep in mind the plc-2 has been extinct for a while. You probably will not get much plc-2 support here. (except from me) I have found this forum to be more of ideas, experiences and suggestions, rather that OEM support. BUT THE INFORMATION LEARNED HERE IS PRICELESS, and if you are willing to read, learn and comprehend, Your logic and descriptions will be a easy conversion. here is my contact info Phil Howell Industrial Controls & Electronics phil.howell@comcast.net 706-799-7496 Edited by Been Around

I am also testing about the related PDF conversion projects these days. I wonder what are the differences between them? Which one is much simpler? Best regards, Arron

Hi, Arron. You can check its free trial package first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck. Best regards, Pan

There are a number of freeware PDF converter utilities. These act like printer drivers but put the files out to PDFs that you can select where to be saved on your PC. You may have to download 2 or 3 to find one that you like. We use PrimoPDF.