Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
misak

exel to plc

4 posts in this topic

hello all i'm working on a project and i have to sent some info from the cj1m cpu13 to spred sheet ms excel, in order to sent the data i'm using the dde manager . my problem ,how i will send data from excel to the plc ? omron project editor v3.2.2.1 using cx server v3.2 Edited by misak

Hiya, My first reaction, would be not to use DDE Manager. There are already several discussions about lack of support, unsuitability for industrial use due to inherrent instability, and being obsolete. Personally I would investigate CX-Server Lite product which uses ActiveX components to talk from Excel (or Visual Basic). However, in a more helpful mood I would suggest you need to look at the DDEPoke command (e.g. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa...office.11).aspx) Regards, Bertie. Edited by Berti Baker

Thanks i already locate some solutions in low cost opc server from ingear ,thanks anyway

Good evening. you can also use the package CX-Supervisor. Contains librarys and tools that can help you easily. Best regards