Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duffanator

Qj71E71-100 E-mail

3 posts in this topic

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone could be of any assistance here. I am trying to use the e-mail function of the Qj71E71-100 Ethernet card with a Qo2H PLC but am not having any luck. I set up everything the way I think it should be set up and wrote a program to send a test E-mail when a M contact is made, but everytime the module goes to send the e-mail I get an C103 Error, which is a DNS Setting error. I checked with our network administrator and he confirmed that the two DNS IP addresses I have are correct so I'm not sure why I keep getting this error. If I put the IP address of the e-mail server in I get a different error, I get a C120 error, which is a "Can not open STMP server" error. I checked again with our network administrator and confirmed that the SMTP port on the mail server is 25 and I also am able to ping the mail server both by IP address and DNS name from the QJ71E71 card. I'm at a loss as to what is going on since I can ping everything and all the settings look correct. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!

Posting a program might allow people to take a better look at your network parameters.

Ok, I am including the program. SLM_Tiromat.zip