Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KidPLC

Unity Software

8 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, I normally hang out in the AB section but have jumped over hear to request a favour. I have an old Unity program that I did in 2004 that I would like to have a look at, unfortunately I don't have the unity software anymore I was wondering if anyone would be willing to print a copy of the project to pdf for me please. It has been so long I don't really remember what the files are however I have a .CTX (16KB), .STU (2,674KB) and a .XEF (513KB). I am not sure if it is too large to post on the site? Cheers

Hi aggattapauer, I tried sending the files twice to aggattapauer@jumpy.it but it failed on both counts saying your inbox was full. Edited by KidPLC

Thank you for the offer avaromola, I appreciate it, however aggattapauer has kindly done it for me.

Just an FYI guys... Spammers have programs that read web pages looking for email addresses. Try to do what aggattapauer did in his first post and not put a valid email address so you cut down on the amount of spam you receive. Use the word at instead of the @ sign, or include spaces... That will prevent it from being a valid email address...

Thanks for the tip Crossbow it is good advice I will remember that one for the future.