Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
damaged

GOT 1000 Ladder Monitor

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I just purchased a GT-1575-VTBA, and I would like to moniter ladder data. When I used the function key to access the Ladder Monitor screen I get "This Function Can't be used Right Now". This error is not listed in the manuals that are provided with the GT Designer 2 software package. I have downloaded the OS option for the Ladder monitor, Q series to be exact. But when I read the ladder monitor section, it has a chart that provides part numbers that need to be installed on the GOT to do the ladder monitor. My question is, is this correct? I will need to purchase more hardware to do this function? I am connected to a Q02H CPU via Bus.

Ladder monitor requires the installation of a function board. So does recipe and some other functions. The list of what does require the function board is in the manuals and the GOT1000 Data Book. GT15-QFNB or if you want to boost memory, GT15-QFNB48M, 32M or 16M.

I am having same issue, I am using a Q02H with a GT1585 connected via QJ71E71-100 ethernet module and GT15-QJ71E71 Bus. I am using GT Designer v. 2.43, I have loaded the Q/QnA Ladder Option OS. I belive I have the GOT Setup information setup correctly: Data Save Location: C:Flash Memory Automatic Program Read: YES Priority comment: Each Program Comment. I have read where you guys was talking about the "recipes" and I see under the Common tab, Advance Recipes and Recipes. Im not sure what its asking for. Along with the GOT Data Book. I want to thank you guys in advance, your always alot of help and its much appreciated. Keep up the good work. Ryan

RTRBURN, I am confused by your post. Are you asking a question about recipes, or are you stating you are having a problem with ladder monitor?

Issues with getting Ladder Monitor to work. I get "This function can't be used right now". You guys was talking about Recipes, I didnt know if that had something to do with it or not. Thanks Crossbow.

Ladder monitor OS must not be downloaded to the GOT. Try downloading that OS and it should work. Do you have the optional function board installed? It won't work in GT15 without a function board.