Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Govind Lathkar

QJ71MT91+ 2 SCADA

3 posts in this topic

Dear All, I want to connect 2 scada as shown in attached file. Is is possible if yes Pl give sampal program Regards Govind L. Lathkar 2_SCADA___QJ71MT91.bmp

If the SCADA is master and the system Q slave than this should be possible but the card can process one request at a time. You'll also won't need a sample program unless you want to change the default autorefresh setting between Mitsubishi adress and modbus adress. (Of coarse the IP adress in the switch settings has to be set!!!) If the SCADA systems are modbus slave than the system Q has to be master. Than you have the abillity to create 64 communication settings like write holding registers, read discrete input etc. So you can send 32 different commands to each SCADA system. But most likely the SCADA is master so you won't have to do anyting for the system Q modbus slave. Edited by Gambit

Dear sir, thank you for replay. Here QJ71MT91 will be slave and scada will be master In Modbus serial Modul ( QJ71MB 91 there are two port so we can connect 2 SCADA, one for 232 port and other is connected to 485/422 port. But here in QJ71MT91 there is only one port so how I can connect 2 scada Here I want to access all data regester present in plc. It will not possible if I use this module as master module and scada as slave Regards Govind L. lathkar Edited by Govind Lathkar