Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
val_99

HART transmitters configuration via PLC - DONE

2 posts in this topic

I have developed a project utilizing Allen-bradley ControlLogix PLC, Hart analog input module 1756-IF8H and PanelView Plus. I can view major data and perform basic smart transmitter settings, including range (both for analog and hart parts), zero transmitter, tag ID and damping time. I'm attaching an image so you can get an idea of what it is. This utility is not intended to replace HART smart communicator, but simplify some basic routines and diagnostics. Anyone who is interested can get a copy of PLC and PanelView Plus code for US$20.00. Real support not included, but I may answer some basic questions.

MODERATORS NOTE: JAK'S RESPONSE WAS WRITTEN WHEN HE SAW VAL_99'S POST IN THE AB FORUM. MODERATORS HAVE MOVED IT TO THE FOR SALE FORUM AS THIS IS WHERE POSTS OF THIS TYPE BELONG. THANKS TO JAK FOR BRINGING IT TO OUR ATTENTION. If I am speaking out of line please delete this Administrates. I come to this site looking for help and to offer the small amount of help that I have to offer. This US$20 makes me question your intent and your personal integrity. If you want to help out other then HELP. If you want to make a profit than start another site and sell you canned code.