Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparkotronic

CAD electrical symbols

5 posts in this topic

Hi all, I'm just starting to dipmy toes into CAD drawing. I occasionaly build electrical control panels and find drawing electrical drawings very time consuming. I've bought EasyCad and I'm looking for a library of electrical symbols which contain symbols that I would need, i.e. overloads, push buttons, contactors ect. So far I've not found anything that meets my requirements. Does anyone have any suggestions or could share thier library with me? Thanks in advance, Colin

I should add that my company are tight wads and any mention of releasing funds for this was met by stoney stares and some mild looks of dis-belief!

Also some more by chrisbramall http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=144

thanks for that, I did try the toolbar thing, but as I'm not using autocad, i couldn't get it to work. I'll just keep plugging away at making my own, one of these days I'll work for a firm with an actual engineering budget! Colin

You don't have to use the toolbar. The zip file contains dwg symbols. They are drawn on a JIC 0.125 snap.