Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MM007

CX-Programmer v8.0

7 posts in this topic

Hi all, I've installed Prg0807_0301Setup update today and now when I try to run CX-P.exe it pops-up message "Licence not installed. Using Demonstration mode only" Before this update it works normally (CXP ver7.23) Any idea???

When was version 8.0 released?? I'm running 7.3

It was automaticaly offered by Macrovision software update manager together with another updates for CX-One v3.0 Cmn0807_0301Setup Dsn0807_0301Setup Int0807_0301Setup MCH_0807_0301Setup NCF_0807_0301Setup Pos_0807_0301Setup Prg0807_0301Setup Prt0807_0301Setup Sdm0807_0301Setup Sim0807_0301Setup Svr0807_0301Setup

Have you tried to download every possible update? (run update manager several times) I tried to update only CXP now, and now it won't work (not same error as you, something to do with a DLL file)

Yes, I've installed all above updates and restart PC. Try to run updata manager again - no new updates found. Problem continue still. I think maybe some registry files mismatch. I will try downgrade to v7.3

Now I've downloaded the CX-Server updates too, and CXP is running without any problems - version 8.0 Are you sure you have a valid license?

OK upgrade from this week. To revise the order of the installation of the files. Perhaps he had to install some previous upgrade as 7.3 before 8.0.