Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest alxvalen

Print header/footer

6 posts in this topic

When using the "PrintPage..." command I get a header and a footer on the outprint. How to remove them? (is it possible?) ...thanx alxvalen

.... the command is used in CX-Supervisor .... (sorry about that )

Guest_alxvalen: Please register at MrPLC.com and join the MRPLC.com community Register at MrPLC.com File|Page Setup|Header

Hmm... I cant find that option in the "File..." menu (or any other places). There is only "Page Properties..." which is something else. Im running CX-Supervisor v1.1 (12), are there any later releases?

You never said you were running CX Supervisor. I thought you were referring to CX Programmer. Hmmmm... I'll have to look.... Can you use PrintScreen command instead?

It's the same with all the print commands. The header contains the file/project-name and the footer is date and time. Up till now, I've been using an external program for printing. But it's not stable enough. I also want to reduce the amount of programs needed for the project to run. I noticed that it's possible to send commands to the printer before and after the printjob is sent. Are there any way to manipulate the print by i.e. remove the first and last line??