Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
damo

quadriga

6 posts in this topic

hello peeps i am very new to siemens plc's only got very basic programming skills. only used mitsubishi before now i have started a new job and all the machines have s5 plc's nobody there knows how to alter the programs the software they have is quadriga what i am looking for is a basic list of functions so i can do some minor mods to the programs. any help would be appriciated thanks damo

Hi you need programming Help ? Please inform us we can help Gemini Mehta

Hi Damo Quadriga is a Dos based software sold by Pantek here in the U.K. The same company that markets Wonderware. All of its functions as far as I can remember are either menu or function key driven. So if you have a particular question can you give more detail. Rodney

yeah thats right they are menu/f key controlled the main thing i am trying to do is add a counter i have got round it at the moment by using a timer which is a crude way but works(not ideal). i had a quick mess with the program last night and added the timer but as i say what i need to do is use a counter but cant find the correct function

Damo The counter do not have a preset as do the timers so you use the function "comp" for your required count value eg >= >< Rodney

thanks rodney will give it a try tonight