Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MDH

Allen-Bradley

4 posts in this topic

I recently purchased on "ebay" a 1747 UIC module and I haven't had any luck in making it work. I've downloaded every driver imaginable and was just thinking that it doesn't work for anyone then suddenly an outside support engineer shows up at my place of employment and has the same module and it's doing what it's supposed to do... Suggestions, besides sending it back to Rockwell or whomever owns the company at the moment... Probably some place in Mexico I'm guessing for that's where all our work is going... (I hope that someone is making enough $$$ to enable their style of life to outshadow the petroleum costs:-)

The rise in the cost of petroleum can be offset by investing in energy stocks. It is the devaluation of the dollar that really hurts.

You would most likely get more responses if this topic were in the Allen Bradley forum not the Mitsubishi one.

This is true, but it is also true that Budweiser, taken in moderation, will not obscure your vision or thoughts. I believe I dissproved that last eve. But thanx for the advice.... (I forgot, ever happen to you, happened to me:-)