Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shamus

Bit array

2 posts in this topic

Hello All I have the following bit arrays declared Fire1 - M100 ARRAY [0-31] OF BOOL Fire2 - M132 ARRAY [0-31] OF BOOL I'm using the various bits in my program (FX1N) and would like to compare the all the bits for not equal to zero. I'm trying to DMOV_M the 32 bits of the array into VarD0 (D0 - 32bit) so I can compare the 32bits at in one go but the software doesn't like the input to DMOV_M. can someone help me out. I'm Using GX IEC Developer V7.01 regards Shamus

Don't know about IEC version but this is how you check for non-zero value in 32-bit (8 nibbles) in standard GX [D<> K8M100 K0]----------------------(M200) // Fire1 [D<> K8M132 K0]----------------------(M201) // Fire2 If you are using MOV instruction: --| |-------------------------------[DMOV K8M100 D100] --| |-------------------------------[DMOV K8M132 D102] or for 16-bit (4 nibbles): --| |-------------------------------[DMOV K4M100 D100] --| |-------------------------------[DMOV K4M116 D101] --| |-------------------------------[DMOV K4M132 D102] --| |-------------------------------[DMOV K4M148 D103] Check user manual for GX Developer.