Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pszczepan

word lamp & color shape addressing

3 posts in this topic

Hi ! To set color word lamp I use W107 - just 3 lowest bits (6 different states). CX designer can have max 10 states - it means I can use max 4 lower bits. What abouts bits 4 to 15. Can I use it for different demands or I have to reserve it for the word lamp. Right now I cannot, but maybe I can set somewhere upper limit for word lamp f.e just 3 lower bits. thanks Pawel

yesterday i had the same problem and look what i have done: on tab color shape select indirect and add an address then from plc move the color value to the specified word (each color have a specific number 0 for black 15 for write and....... ) with this method you have 18 deferent colors on an grey scale and 256 on color screen

pszczepan, The Word Lamp uses the whole word even though there are 10 possible values (states). If a value greater then 10 is placed in the word (i.e. Any bit other then the first 4 are on) the lamp will display the color10(value9) condition. I don't believe there is any way to limit the word value or free up bits 4-15.