Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jurums

Alpha xl and PT100

3 posts in this topic

Hello i`m having difficulties with pt100 sensor and alpha xl... I`m now using the GAIN block to change the incoming signal from PT100 sensor to normal temperature. But it`s not matching the real exact temperature... I added my program. Maybe someone has had the same difficulties or know how to do it right! Thanks! pt100.rar Edited by jurums

I assume you have the AL2-2PT-ADP PT100 to analog conversion module and have set the jumpers for your application and connected it to an analog input (which is only available on DC input units)? That unit should convert the PT100 sensor to an analog value, and then GAIN can adjust that analog value. The base unit only has 0-10VDC inputs, so you cannot directly connect a PT100. If so, the following manuals will help you. JY992D97101 which is AL2 Programming JY992D97301 which is AL2 Hardware JY997D09401 which is AL2-2PT-ADP manual I have personally never set up the temperature modules on the Alpha family, but have programmed several of them.

Omg i just found out that there are jumpers :D Hmm, but after setting jumpers in right places i need only to change my values in GAIN block or i have to do something eslse? I just don`t know how to set the GAIN block to display the temperature propertly... Edited by jurums