Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mmicomp

RSView 32 - Alarm Reminder

3 posts in this topic

Is there a way within RSView 32 to Un-acknowlege, and Re-trigger a individual alarm. We have a situation where dilligence is applied in the monitoring of alarm conditions, and acknowlegement of the audible alarm. However on occasion operations will forget the requisite subsequent "follow up action" that often requires a site visit to rectify the original alarm condition. Alarms in question are triggered within RSView 32 - Analog threshold values. Does anyone know of a way within RSView 32 - (possibly using VB), to monitor duration times of individual alarms, and then reset/retrigger the individual alarm. Sincerely Peter

I've been playing with RSView Enterprise trying to setup an analog alarm from athreshold value adn had little luck. Give me more of an idea what you are doing and I'll try to help. Just learning RSView myself. dooh - CHECKED THE MANUAL Have a threshold alarm working. Also have a macro trigger of from alarm ack that watches the value and triggers a second alarm for persistance. if this what you were referring to?

Write a macro with alarm off & pause for some second make alarm on this macro can be trigger in periodic basis