Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shamus

Open Settings for E1151 HMI

11 posts in this topic

Hello All Does anyone know what my open settings should be (Q02) when i'm trying to connect the PLC to an E1151 HMI over ethernet. This is what I have already: - Protocol - TCP Open System - Unpassive Fixed Buffer - Receive FB Coms Procedure - Procedure Exist Pairing Open - Disable Existence - Confirm Host Station Port No - 0402 Also is it possible to run the HMI program on my laptop as if it were the HMI and actually look at the PLC data? regards Shamus

check following PLC and MMI Program This may help You Regards Govind L. Lathkar E1000_QJ71E71.zip

I do not believe the E-Designer software allows for anything more than screen display and simulation, not for actual communication to the PLC for the simulator. I know you can do this with GT-Simulator for the Mitsu GOT1000 operator interfaces.

You can use Remote Access Viewer from Beijer. "Remote Access Viewer is a program for remote access and control of E1000 operator terminals. It is possible to access, reflect and control an E1000 operator terminal from a PC by using the VNC client program Remote Access Viewer (freeware) together with the built-in VNC server (Remote Access function) in the E1000 operator terminal." Easy and works good... Download: Remote Access Viewer Manual Best Regards //edmund

Thanks very much for your replies. regards Shamus

But that's not simulating, that's connecting over a network to the real E1000. Simulating would not require the actual hardware. That's only mirroring.

well yeah you right....didnt read his post good enough...sorry.. Hey crossbow is your picture from Distrubed?

Yep... good music to code by...

hehe ooyeah

fantastic, this got our HMI and PLC talking! initially we could communicate with the PLC and HMI with a laptop through a switch (so all were connected through ethernet) but now the link seems to have dropped out and although the HMI and PLC are still talking, the laptop cant talk to the PLC through the ethernet card. any ideas? cheers, Rob

Check that the E-terminal and the laptop are using different ports on the Q, and that each uses a different IP port. Too much traffic on one port will cause comms issues. Also make sure one of the Q connection channels is set to MELSOFT Connection.