Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Franky

CX-Supervisor with dual-monitors

2 posts in this topic

We have an HMI with 2 screens. To pop-up pages, everything is fine because we set the position. To "Edit a point value", the software pop the window in the middle of the 2 screens. Can I change the position of this pop-up? In CX-Supervisor? In Windows XP? Thanks

Interesting question but I am affraid not Franky... I have a similar problem with Citect right now. It has fantastic multimonitor functions for user created screens but it seems these system popups and forms always place themselves in the center of the monitor. Now when using extended desktop, you are actually creating a monitor with double the height so all popups that can't be positioned manually appear halfway the two monitors. Some alternatives would be to tick the box "in place edit" on the Edit point value (analogue) animation setting, or use buttons with scripts to increment/decrement the point value with preset steps. One I tried to create a custom keypad that would read the value of the point to be edited, and write back this value when closing the popup, using some script functions but it didn't work very well...