Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andreas_

CTBL and IR problems.

3 posts in this topic

Hello! I'm a complete beginner with plc programming so please bare with me! I have only done c/c++ programming before. :) Is it possible to create several comparision tables with CTBL? I'm trying to cut a pipe in a certain angle and I would like to have 1000 values in one table, but since this isn't possible I though I would create a new one when all values in the first have been found. Or does this somehow affect the high speed counter value? I think it should be possible. But I don't seem to be able to change the IR values inside the interupt. I'm including a my program below any advice or thoughts highly appreciated!! Hardware: Logic unit: CJ1M-CPU22 Analog in/out: CJ1W-DA041 Servo controller: R88D-WT02H Servomotor: R88M-W20030H-S1-D Electrical actuator: SMC LJ1H30 Rotary encoders: Omron E6C2-CWZ5B Display: Omron NT21S Inverter: Dinverter 2B DIN 1220220B Plasmacutter: Cebora CP160 Motor: Bonfiglioli BN 90LA kokeilu6.cxp

Hi andreas, you can change the comparison table without affecting the counter value. The table is registered each time CTBL is executed. Since you only need to change it after a certain number of times, it is recommended to use the differentiated version (@CTBL) or a condition that is On for one scan only each time you want to change the table. BR

you even have to use it differentiated all the time (@CTBL) If not you run into problems (I had them once some years ago on CQM1H)