Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Awtad

Circuit diagram for R7D-AP08H PCB

5 posts in this topic

Is there a technical or service manual I can download for the OMRON R7D-AP08H ? I need a curcuit diagram to truble shoot the unit. I am getting the red CHARGE LED lighting up, the GREEN LED is OFF ! I found a (IWAKI) thermal fuse with built-In resistor 4.7 Ohm 2A (R49) open ! this is acting like a fuse to the Control-circuit power supply and as a result the bridge rectifeir is not supplied with power. so the whole unit has no DC supply! It seems the whole DC/DC converter is damaged! Any Help is appreciated Thanks

you need to connect L1/L2 and L1C/L2C RED LED = CHARGE ON POWER BOARD GREEN LED = CONTROL CIRCUIT LIVE "DON'T OPEN THE DRIVE TO CIRCUIT BOARD LEVEL" I think you need to read the manual or contact Omron if I see the other questions...

Thanks Edited by Awtad

Write an E-mail To Omron Netherlands/HQ Europe They are responsible for EMEA.....(also for the distributors) I' don't know the internal connections but maybe the probelm is that there is a connection L2C-L3 externally and somewhere this generates problems. Edited by beegee

Awtad Ware you successful to repair the unit? (R7D-AP08H) We have a problem with the same unit. A transistor has been exploded and I couldn’t to read the part#. Do you still have this unit? If so could you please do me a favor and read the part number of that transistor? Or if you have scraped this unit could you please send the Board to us? I have placed an order with Omron and it will take 2 months or more to receive the unit here in Iran. As our plant is down and we need this unit urgently I would much appreciate if you could reply me as soon as possible. Many thanks in advanced. you need to connect L1/L2 and L1C/L2C RED LED = CHARGE ON POWER BOARD GREEN LED = CONTROL CIRCUIT LIVE "DON'T OPEN THE DRIVE TO CIRCUIT BOARD LEVEL" I think you need to read the manual or contact Omron if I see the other questions...