Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
priya

NEED ADVANCE FX-TAB MANUAL

9 posts in this topic

Hi, I am kumar from chennai working in pvt company in maintenance department, in our concession most of plc are mitshibushi plc i have more doubt in programming to clarify my doubts i need some worked apllication example . SO pls, anybody have the manual ADVANCED MANUAL FX-TAB,TRAINING BASIC APPLICATION that contain 100 basic application example mitshibushi,suppose if u have this manual send it to me. kindly help me. my mail id is SGR2001IN@YAHOO.CO.IN or use my mr.plc id. i am eagrly waiting for ur reply. Thanks!

Those manuals have been out of print and never were available in electronic format. If I had a PDF< I'd send it to you, since there are some good basic examples in there. But I don't even have a hard copy of them anymore I could make a PDF from. They were for very old FX series PLCs. Mitsubishi does sell a computer-based training package for the FX Series. You should be able to get it from a local distributor. There are actually 3 of these products now, one basic, one positioning, and one a bit more advanced. Not sure if they are all available in your area or languages.

Thanks Mr crossbow regarding reply to my enquiry,anyway suposse if u have any example u send me mail in pdf format,i sure that computer-based training package for the FX Series manual is not available in our area so please help me. Thanking you, D.gandhi kumar

I don't have training materials in PDF, just the manuals from the Mitsubishi websites. Did you check with a distributor about the training software? They're a product of Mitsubishi in Japan, and should be available throughout the world. Or you can consider attending training classes, which Mitsubishi also offers in many locations around the world.

Hi guys, I know that Mits has a training package fpr the FX2N(?) series. The only manual I could find is this one attached. It is very basic, but will get you started. This manual dates back to 4/20/1998. Introduction_to_PLC.pdf

That actually looks like the original Introdcution to PLCs book I was referring to being out of print.

Hopefully it will help a few others Crossbow. PS. Your avatar seems "dark and evil! Have you been converted to the dark side? It does seem very cool though....

It's from an album cover... But it's what I look like after spending 2 days tearing my hair out on a PLC I couldn't find my problem on, only to find out that my problem was actually really stupid. Good thing it was a program I'm working on for a class and not time at a customer's site.

Thanks for ur reply. Regards D.gandhi kumar