Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dawkinsn

PRPHL LED

3 posts in this topic

Hi, We've started using WiFi to enable us to monitor and connect to CJ1M PLC's as we have nearly 100 of these on site. The PLC's are connected via the serial connection on the peripheral connector into our local network. As all the PLC's are hidden in racks, I want to light an LED on the front of a rack when someone is connected to a particular PLC via the peripheral port over the Wifi. I tried looking at A393 and A394, but these don't change when I'm connected. Does anyone know of a bit that is set that mimics the PRPHL LED on the front of the CPU? Thanks.

The PRPHL led is a purely electrical signal letting you know that there is an electrical communication on that port. (a bit like the input leds) check bits A202.00 to 07 Edited by beegee

A202.00 to 07 appear to be on all the time. Maybe this is because the serial port is always in use for transferring data. I'm only looking for an indicator for the peripheral port in use. Ta. The PRPHL led is a purely electrical signal letting you know that there is an electrical communication on that port. (a bit like the input leds) check bits A202.00 to 07