Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
priya

NEED APPLICATION EXAMPLE IN MITSHIBUSHI PLC

9 posts in this topic

Hi, I am kumar from chennai working in pvt company in maintenance department, in our concession most of plc are mitshibushi plc i have more doubt in programming to clarify my doubts i need some worked apllication example . SO pls, anybody have the manual ONE HUNDRED AND ONE WAYS TO USE A PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER or INTRODUCTORY GUIDE TO PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER both manual from mitshibushi,suppose if u have this manual send it to me. kindly help me. my mail id is SGR2001IN@YAHOO.CO.IN or use my mr.plc id. i am eagrly waiting for ur reply. Thanks! D.GANDHI KUMAR

Those 2 manuals have been out of print for over 5 years. They were designed around the really old FX Series. There were never electronic copies available.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR UR REPLY REGARDING MY ENQUIRY.YOU TOLD THAT ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO GET THE MANUAL,BUT IF U KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE WORKED APPLICATION EXAMPLE TO IMPROVE MY KNOWLDGE IN PROGRAMMING PLS I EAGRLY WAINTING FOR UR REPLY THANKING YOU, D.GANDHI KUMAR

Some Mitsubishi websites in the US (www.meau.com) and in the UK (www.mitsubishi-automation.co.uk) have some program samples, but you will need GX Developer to open them. There are also some examples in the downloads section here at MRPLC.Com.

This one is pretty good - called a beginners manual. Beginners.pdf

Thank you Mr.Trowbridge, i got your reply regarding mitshibushi application example.if u know any other worked example regarding analog programming pls tell me that very useful to me. once again thanking you, Regards D.gandhi kumar

If you go to the link shown below, there is virtually every Mitsubishi manual there. All the analogue modules are there and most have programme examples. Look for part numbers that include the letters AD (analogue to digital) or DA (digital to analogue) http://194.130.244.64/branch/database/serv...amp;portal_id=1

There is sample code for every module in the appropriate product manuals. If you look for an analog module (such as FX2N-4AD) in that manual is an example program to communicate with it.