Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yogesh

iFix SCADA

7 posts in this topic

hi, I am using intellution's iFix for HMI. i want to give the animation using the one bit of an integer. then how can i access the bit since all tags have F_CV at the end... Help me out... Regards, yogesh

i know little bit in ifix but i have no idea whether it has expression function for animation if it is there you can try this by AND function in the expression you can derive the particular bit value to get first bit AND 1 with the integer to get second bit AND 2 with the integer to get third bit AND 4 with the integer to get fourth bit AND 8 with the integer and so on....

If you load the word as an array, you can then use individual bits. I often do this to minimize the license size required. The one word array only counts as one tag, instead of 16.

hi, No its not working..... I have tried both options..... Any other solution..?

Yogesh I am not sure about iFix but in Fix32 I do this as folows:- Read integer into an analogue input block which is scaled 0-65535. Pass the analogue input F_CV to a SIM register using an analogue output block. Use a digital input block to access the required bit in the SIM register. Note. - The analogue input block MUST be scaled 0-65535 for this to work. Andybr

I tell u What i have done....its working.... I have made one Digital Register (DR) with address 401000. Then i have used Datalink to display the value. In this case. F_cv was displaying the 401000.0 bit nad F_01 was displaying the 401000.1 bit and onwards.... But when i have tried to use it in animation then it was not working......Have ever used this method for Animation...? -Yogesh

ya its working...it was my mistake.... Thanx..... -yogesh