Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kcor

cpm1a programm confusion

2 posts in this topic

Have been working on trying to document a program out of a machine that I recently recieved from china, and have ran into a section in the program where I am totally confused, and hope that maybe another person looking at it, may be able to assist. Uploaded the program out of the machine, as well as the display program (maples), and going in and adding the i/o comments, block comments, etc. There is a section in the program where a chemical fill valve is being turned on until a certain level is detected by a analog float valve. In the program there is a reference to a Keep 203.09 (Scour fill made) This section of code is executed when 220.00 is true. I have searched the program and the display program and have not been able to find any other reference to 220.00. If anyone could take a look at the attached program that I have been trying to document as well as the display program and tell me what I am overlooking, it would be very helpful. Had to zip the maples display program in order to get it to attach. SLSBarnSys1v1_RH.cxp SLSBAR.zip

Hi kcor Is it definitely the analog value setting 203.9? There's a float switch 6.7 that does the same job in the rung. Maybe the analog (DM150) 'route' is redundant? Either that, or the screen turns on 220.0?