Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Philipp

CC-Link to RS232 Revisited

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I am using an A2USHCPU-S1 PLC and am trying to set up a network between a A1SJ61BT11 CC-Link card and a AJ65BT-R2 RS232 card. I have downloaded a sample program from Mitsubishi to the PLC but am not having any success with getting the R2 module to communicate with the CC-Link card. I am attempting to pass data from a SICK barcode scanner through the R2 to the CC card. The errors we are recieving are "transmission error complete" and "reception error read complete" The initialization complete finishes without any errors on the CC link card but the errors are popping up on the R2 module. Line tests and hardware test have both came back as good, so I am lost as to where my problems could be. Any help on this topic would be greatly, GREATLY appreciated, as we have been phoning Mitubishi's tech-support line for a week now without any help on the matter, only promised returned calls that have never been recieved.

How long have you been working on this issue with technical support? I know that some of their engineers do not work every say of the week (some work 4 10 hour days or other flex schedules) so perhaps the person who is working on it is not in today. Perhaps someone in their Canadian office is working on the issue?

Our calls keep getting directed to the tech support office in Chicago, They have given us the # of one of their canadian tech support guys but when we called him his answering machine said he was on holidays til the 8th of January......? I am hoping to get some feedback/help today.