Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rianmanoy

Panel view 600 DH485

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys

I used panelview 600 with DH485and try to upload and download data from panel and I have 2 ways to up/download it.

1. use memory card after I get back up data form panel (no error shown on panel view). But when I insert to my  card reader and connect to my notebook. My  notebook can not see the drive and always ask for formatting. In this case How can I make  it to see the drive? I used windows 7 and also VMware for windows XP.

2. I also try using 2711-NC13 cable but my notebook doesn't have RS232 direct port. Could u suggest me there're converter or some tools to use with usb port?

Thanks

The only device that will let you upload/download from a PanelView Standard terminal with DH485 protocol is the 1747-UIC.    It is a USB to DH485 protocol converter.

PanelView Standard terminals support both the very old Linear Flash style cards, and modern ATA Flash cards.

If you are using an old 2711-NM11 memory card, it's a "Linear Flash" style, and cannot be read by most modern card readers.

PanelView 600 terminals support only the FAT16 format for ATA Flash memory cards.   In general this means the card must be under 2 GB, and of course it must be formatted in FAT format, not FAT32 or NTFS.    The panel also has to be version 3 or later firmware, which I think all PanelView 600 terminals are.

2 people like this

Thank you very much for your answer

Ok for the first one I also need 1747 UIC to convert DH485 to USB right But I stiil have question a bit about if I using memory card. My panel current firmware is 4.44 as you said it later than 3 card and my memory card is just only 64 MB it should be ok.

But I already formatted it by using format function in panelview 600 this should be in FAT16 format right? Would you suggest how can I setup my notebook to read this kind of format?

Thanks