Jopezh

MELSEC A2ACPU(S1) PLC Program

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I am new here. I would like to inquire if anyone knows any PLC software (in english) which I can download (preferably for free) to revive 2 sets of MELSEC A2ACPU(S1) we transferred in a pilot plant in the province. I was able to retrieve the very old hard drive which hopefully still has the software/program but I remember that it was in Japanese language/text. I have already searched and downloaded some of the related manuals in the internet but would like to get advice on how to start learning to reprogram this PLC equipment. The PLC has been bypassed to date and equipment are operated manually. I believe all software at the Japanese website of Mitsubishi are trial versions and I do not know which one will work with our PLC equipment model. Many thanks in anticipation of your very kind assistance and help. More power to all.

Edited by Jopezh
error

The A series PLC is programmed with GX Developer. The most recent version is 8.55, but older version will probably work. I think the trial version limits the number of rungs, so I would recommend just buying the software. It's pretty reasonably priced compared to other major brands, and if you buy GX Works 3 (the newest software), GX Developer 8.55 comes with it.